Join the How Many Times Book Club
Hi friends! Rachael Carman is launching a summer book club and she wants you to be a part of it! Dare to hear the still small voice of our Father while letting His words flow through you to soften your heart and your words. We’re in this parenting thing together, friends! It’s exhausting, noisy, precious, frustrating, and so very important.
Because you’re in her inner circle she’s looking forward to spending a little more time together via Facebook chats and videos. We’ll be able to experience the book together, talk about ways we can apply it and cheer each other on as we put it into practice. Our prayer is that this book encourages and inspires parents everywhere – will you be one of them?
Rachael’s excited to offer everyone who joins her several fun things:
- A complimentary ebook: How Many Times do I Have to Tell You?.
- A complimentary ebook of interactive journal and coloring activities that you can complete with your kids and tuck away as a keepsake.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where I’ll help you work through some of your questions about hearing God’s words as you read the book. Where we, as a community, will interact, strategize, and share ideas about parenthood and how to overcome some of our challenges.
As a member of the book club you’ll have the opportunity to encourage other parents by:
- Bringing a friend into the book club! That’s right! Once you are activated into the private Facebook group, you’ll be able to add a friend who you want to dive deeper with!
- Providing feedback and engage with us via Facebook.
- Sharing thoughts and insights from the book that you’ve found particularly encouraging. (We have some fun, interactive ideas that we hope you’ll find meaningful)
- Writing a brief book review on Amazon and/or other retailer site.
- Spreading the word about the book and how it is impacting your family.
Ready to dive in?! First, make sure you sign up here.
Next, on Friday, May 20th, we’ll select 250 applicants. We’ll notify you via email on Friday if you were one of the 250 applicants.
Real Refreshment Retreats
© 2015 Real Refreshment Retreats. All rights reserved.
Email us at email@example.com. Organized by Apologia Educational Ministries